We are very excited to hear about the tremendous results our graduates have been getting in their practices. Because this work goes way beyond the physical, actually enhancing all aspects of one's being, graduates have reported many beneficial changes in their own lives through experiencing these techniques during the classes. Some students have told us that the personal benefits they have gained from the program were worth more than the price of the tuition.
Consistently graduates report greater confidence and an enhanced sense of certainty in dealing with clients’ problems, resulting in greater overall effectiveness and increased referrals.
"Of all the kinesiology courses I have taken, the Kinesiology Certification Program has been the most valuable. Upon completion I was able to open two successful offices making a very good living right away. And what’s most rewarding is that I am helping so many people in profound ways." Andrea Schröpel, Ph.D. ND - Münich, Germany
"John Maguire is a master teacher. His grasp of the material and clear, concise and easy to understand written information provide a step-by-step progression to mastering the technicalities of Touch for Health Kinesiology. Plus his great stories of how things can be applied create a rich experience.”
“With my training from the Kinesiology Institute I have been able to quickly get to the core issues for my clients and powerfully assist them in their healing. One woman I worked with had dizzy spells since she was 6 years old as the result of a car accident. In her late forties, she had adapted, but was still limited in life. In one two hour session, we completely cleared the dizziness and reprogrammed the accident. After two years, she is still raving about the results!" -Donald Toomim, C.M.T. - Oregon
“After completing the Kinesiology Certification Program my confidence with clients has tripled. My healing abilities increased to such an extent that several clients encouraged me to increase my rates. I now earn more per session and see more clients! I highly recommend this course to everyone.” - Penny Layne, CMT - Hollywood
“I found Kinesiology to be the missing link in my bodywork practice. My clients are amazed by the dramatic and immediate results. It is an exciting way to visibly and concretely work with body, mind and spirit to make the healing process more complete.” - Pam Sebestyn, CMT, - Fairfield, CA
How could you benefit and would this be a worthwhile investment for you?
- Get faster and longer lasting results with your clients. "I had a shoulder pain for eight months which I was unable to get rid of with numerous therapies. John Maguire worked on me for sixty seconds using Kinesiology procedures and totally alleviated the pain. After three years the pain has never returned." - Marcus Shaw, PT, - Pasadena, CA
- Eliminate the causes of pain and conditions which reoccur. "I twisted my knee skiing two years ago and had several months of physiotherapy including ultrasound. Until I spent 2 minutes following John Maguire's instruction, I was never free from pain. With just 2 minutes - now it's completely pain free!" - Simone Myers, - London, England
- Dramatically increase your income through more referrals due to better results. "Due to the phenomenal results I am now able to achieve using the skills I learned in the Kinesiology Certification Program, my practice has grown tremendously. I now do over 250 client sessions per month and have clients who fly in from other states and countries!" - Daniel Varela, CMT, - Los Angeles, CA
- Work smarter, not harder. “My participation in the Kinesiology Certification Program has given me more ways to assess the body and a wider range of tools to effect specific changes. It has had a profound impact on my effectiveness while complementing my basic approach." - Gary Crowley, Certified Rolfer - Encinitas, CA
- Use self-care techniques to feel great. "Using the Touch for Health points has diminished my sinus headaches dramatically." - Mynor Rosales, - Guatemala
- "I felt an immediate difference in my level of stress and tension throughout my whole body." - Tim Coffey, - New Castle, IN